Get Long-Lasting Relief from Back Pain
Chiropractors for Back Pain Relief
If you are experiencing back pain, you’re faced with many treatment options. And when it comes to back pain, chiropractors offer proven therapy that treats the underlying cause of your pain, without the need for powerful medication.
Greenwood Village Chiropractor offers a $79 new patient special, and most of our patients begin feeling some relief after the first visit. Your first visit will include imaging, an evaluation by Dr. Leach and a free one-hour therapeutic massage.
Let’s take a look at some of the common causes of back pain, and how a chiropractor can give you long-lasting relief. You’ll learn:
What are common causes of back pain?
How do chiropractors treat back pain?
Is chiropractic treatment safe?
What Are Common Causes Of Back Pain?
Many Coloradans experience back pain, and it’s one of the most debilitating types of pain. Back stiffness and pain can make it nearly impossible to work or carry on with your daily activities. There are several common causes of back pain.
- Injury: Back injuries are common. Whether you suffer a back injury from sports, work or a fall, that injury can have a lasting and painful effect.
- Bulging or ruptured discs: If you have a bulging or slipped disc, you may feel nerve pain because the disks are not able to properly function.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can lead to stiffness and pain in all your joints and back. Osteoarthritis in your back can lead to chronic, debilitating pain.
- Degenerative disc disease: If the discs in your spine shrink with age, they aren’t able to cushion the bones, leading to frequent back pain.
- Lifestyle factors: Being overweight, poor posture while working at a desk, and repeatedly lifting heavy objects can all lead to back pain.
If you’re experiencing back pain, chiropractors will take the time to identify the underlying condition that is causing your pain. Treating the symptoms might give you relief for a short time, but solving the problem causing your pain will give you long-lasting relief.
How Do Chiropractors Treat Back Pain?
If you have upper or lower back pain, chiropractors start by identifying the source of your pain through x-rays and an exam. Then, you’ll get a custom treatment plan, which may include:
- Chiropractic adjustments: A chiropractor adjusts your spine to restore it’s normal position so that your body can properly heal.
- Therapeutic massage: When you suffer from back pain, massage therapy helps relieve tension and pain points. When combined with chiropractic, massage is highly effective.
- Nutritional support: Back pain is often caused or made worse by your lifestyle. We provide nutrition advice aimed at reducing your pain.
- At-home care: Whether it is specific exercises or at-home treatments, Dr. Leach will show you how you can help recover more quickly.
- Orthotics: Orthotic inserts for back pain may provide some relief, especially if you are experiencing lower back pain
No matter what is causing your back pain, Dr. Leach will create a personalized treatment plan aimed at giving you long-lasting pain relief.
Is Chiropractic Treatment Safe?
Many of our new patients have heard rumors from others who distrust chiropractors. They’re worried that chiropractic treatment will hurt them further. That’s just not true. Chiropractic is recognized as one of the safest possible treatments for back pain, and our patients usually begin feeling relief after their first visit.