Get Hip Relief with Chiropractic Care
If you’re suffering from chronic hip pain, chiropractors can help you get long lasting relief. Chiropractic care can reduce your hip pain without invasive procedures or powerful medications. Find out how you can start feeling relief after one visit.
Chiropractor for Hip Pain
When people hear, “chiropractic,” they usually think of neck and back pain. But chiropractic care is also a way to give you relief from hip pain using conservative, holistic treatment that doesn’t require surgery or medication.
For new patients, Greenwood Village Chiropractor offers a $79 new patient special that includes imaging, an exam and a free one-hour massage. We will find the source of your hip pain and design a personalized treatment plan to give you relief. In fact, most patients begin feeling relief after their first adjustment!
If you’re wondering how a chiropractor can help with hip pain, let’s look at a few of the common sources of hip pain, and discuss how chiropractic treatment can help.
What are common causes of hip pain?
There are several underlying conditions that can result in chronic hip pain. Here are a few of the most common sources of hip pain that we see in our patients:
- Injury: Whether it comes from a fall or sporting event, a hip injury can lead to pain long after the incident occurred.
- Sciatica: Sciatica pain is caused by inflammation that compresses a nerve in your back. Sciatica hip pain originates in your lower back and “shoots” down one leg.
- Bursitis: Hip bursitis is an inflammation of the bursa, gelatin-like sacs that protect your hip joint. Overuse or injury can cause this painful condition.
- Arthritis: Osteoarthritis is a joint disease that causes swelling, wearing down of soft tissue and bone-on-bone contact. This is a common cause of hip pain in older adults
- Inflammation: Any type of inflammation can lead to joint pain, as tissue swells and nerves are compressed. Inflammation is a common source of hip pain.
Fortunately, chiropractic treatment can lead to freedom from hip pain, and the ability to resume some of your favorite daily activities.
How can a chiropractor treat hip pain?
The first way that a chiropractor can help you is by identifying the source of your hip pain. Chiropractors don’t just treat symptoms. We look for the source of the pain.
Chiropractic adjustments move your spine and hips back to their normal position so that your body can heal normally. When your spine or hips are out of position, the result is inflammation and pressure on the nerves. Through chiropractic hip adjustments, we take pressure off the nerves and reduce inflammation.
When it comes to hip pain, chiropractors like Dr. Leach take a holistic approach. Some foods that you eat can lead to inflammation. In addition, your diet might lead to weight gain that affects your hips. We provide nutrition support and dietary advice aimed at helping your body heal.
You will get a comprehensive, personal treatment plan including adjustments, nutritional advice, exercises and other home care, and more.
Is chiropractic treatment safe?
If you’re ready to get relief from chronic hip pain, schedule an appointment with Dr. Leach, our Greenwood Village chiropractor. You can schedule your $79 new patient special online, or contact us to schedule an appointment over the phone or by email.